July 14, 2010, Indianapolis—The Indianapolis Triangle house formerly located at 1435 Montcalm Street was moved to its new location at 1450 Rembrandt Street.
A campus division women's household lived in the house since last fall. They moved in after two years of major renovations performed largely by visiting Action teams. In late 2009, a commercial developer offered to buy the property as part of an initiative to build student housing near the IUPUI campus. After negotiations with the People of Praise, the developer agreed to cover the cost of relocating the house about a block away, across the street from Walt and Pam Seale's home. The women's household is planning to move back into their home—with a new address and a new basement—before the school year begins.
Click play on the video below to watch it happen.